Go-Gens Media Project
Sub- Recruitment information
Volunteer Your Skill In Youth empowerment media Project – GO Gens
Call for Young Professional Media team [Camera man & editor] who has big interest in social contribution.
Brief info of Go-Gen Media Project:
Go-Gens is a Youth talk and daily life show which initiate to promote and share youth understanding and perspective on various topics on social media. This project is designed to promote alternative topics related to youth in road safety, environment protection, Youth New mindset on gender equality and role in social development, youth capacity building through volunteerism, and youth role in sustainable development (SDGs).
Eligibility and Requirement:
- Open for First to Third year university students majoring in media/ designing/ photograph and related major;
- Young Skillful and Talent youth whom have big interest in volunteerism and social contribution ;
- Willing to be a commit and responsible media team of Go-Gens Media Project.
- CaMSafe Membership
- Able to apply knowledge and skill in educational video and documentary of Go-gens youth media project;
- Opportunity to be young and potential media team which work for social contribution;
- Improve your soft- skill and communicate with youth-producing and scriptwriting team;
- Share Your creative and imaginary ideas into video and documentary;
- Letter of appreciation as “Young Talent Media Team”.
Deadline of application form: 04th February 2018